VPN Unlimited is a great VPN service, but sometimes you may need to uninstall it. Here’s a quick guide on how to do that.
Checkout this video:
VPN Unlimited is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service that gives you the freedom to browse the internet anonymously and securely. However, if you no longer need or use VPN Unlimited, you may want to uninstall it from your computer. This article will show you how to uninstall VPN Unlimited on Windows and Mac.
What is VPN Unlimited?
VPN Unlimited is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service provider that offers a variety of services to its users. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York, United States. VPN Unlimited has servers in over 70 countries and provides apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, and routers. The service offers both a free and a paid subscription. The free subscription allows users to connect to one device at a time and has a data limit of 2GB per month. The paid subscription, which starts at $9.99 per month, removes the data limit and allows users to connect to an unlimited number of devices.
If you decide that you no longer want to use VPN Unlimited, you can uninstall the app from your device. This article will explain how to do that on Windows and macOS.
How to Uninstall VPN Unlimited on Windows
To uninstall VPN Unlimited on Windows, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel window, click on Uninstall a program (or Add and remove programs if you’re using an older version of Windows).
3. In the list of installed programs, find VPN Unlimited and click on it.
4. Click on the Uninstall button at the top of the window.
5. In the confirmation window that appears, click on Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall VPN Unlimited.
6. Once the uninstall process is complete, restart your computer for the changes to take effect
How to Uninstall VPN Unlimited
If you need to uninstall VPN Unlimited for any reason, the process is quite simple. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be able to uninstall the program in no time.
For Windows Users
If you need to uninstall VPN Unlimited for any reason, follow the instructions below.
1. Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2. Click on “Network and Internet”.
3. Click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
4. Click on “Change adapter settings” in the left sidebar.
5. Right-click on the VPN Unlimited adapter and select “Delete” from the menu.
6. Confirm that you want to delete the adapter by clicking on “Yes”.
For Mac Users
If you’re using a Mac and need to uninstall VPN Unlimited for some reason, there are a few things you need to do.
First, you’ll need to find the app in your Finder window. Once you’ve located it, right-click (or Control-click) on the app and select “Show Package Contents.”
A new Finder window will open up with a bunch of different files and folders inside of it. The one you’re looking for is called “Contents.” Double-click to open it.
Now, look for a file called “uninstall.sh” and double-click to open it. A Terminal window will open up and start running some code. Just wait for it to finish and then close the Terminal window.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully uninstalled VPN Unlimited from your Mac.
We hope this article helped you learn how to uninstall VPN Unlimited. As always, if you have any further questions, our support team is here to help 24/7.