This blog will show you how to uninstall the SecureLine VPN software from your Windows or Mac device.
Checkout this video:
If you need to uninstall SecureLine VPN for any reason, follow the instructions below. Please note that uninstalling SecureLine VPN will not automatically cancel your subscription. You will need to cancel your subscription separately from within the application.
1. Open the SecureLine VPN application.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the window.
3. Select “Uninstall SecureLine VPN” from the menu that appears.
4. Confirm that you want to uninstall by clicking “Yes” in the prompt that appears.
5.SecureLine VPN will now be uninstalled from your computer.
What is SecureLine VPN?
SecureLine VPN is a program developed by Avast Software. The software is designed to connect to the internet and encrypts your data to protect your online activity from being tracked by your ISP or other third-party organizations. The program also changes your IP address, making it appear as if you are located in another country. This can be useful for accessing geo-restricted content or for bypassing government censorship.
How to Uninstall SecureLine VPN
If you’re looking to uninstall SecureLine VPN from your computer, the process is actually quite simple. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to uninstall SecureLine VPN from your Windows or Mac computer.
Method 1: Uninstall SecureLine VPN from Control Panel
1. Open Control Panel. You can do that by searching for Control Panel in the Windows search bar or by using the Windows + R keyboard shortcut, then typing “control.”
2. Click on Uninstall a program under Programs or Programs and Features.
3. Find SecureLine VPN in the list of installed programs and click on it.
4. Click on Uninstall to start the uninstall process.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the uninstall process.
Method 2: Uninstall SecureLine VPN with its uninstaller
1) Download the uninstaller of SecureLine VPN.
2) Run the uninstaller, then select SecureLine VPN and click “Uninstall”.
3) Follow the wizard to finish the process.
4) Delete SecureLine VPN from your computer.
Now that you know how to uninstall SecureLine VPN, you can go ahead and remove it from your system. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the section below. Thank you for reading!